Friday, November 8, 2013

Thisclose

Today was a big day.  Today was a good day.  Today the bakeshop passed all of it's final inspections. Woohoo!  Which is exactly what I yelled loud enough to echo in the kitchen when the last inspector of the day walked out the door. It's not that I was all that worried that we wouldn't pass, but that it means we are thisclose to opening our doors to all of you!  And thank goodness, because I think I  was starting to lose it a little bit...rising anxiety from having to answer the dreaded question "So when are you opening?"  I've found myself trying out new bread recipes over the last few weeks, admittedly so I could punch something and it wouldn't be weird (if that still sounds weird to you, you should sign up for a baking class when I get those going. Seriously, croissant making can be a real stress reliever.)

OK, so before you show up at the door at 6am tomorrow morning looking for a doughnut muffin, we are not quite there yet.  We have some organizing and training to do, so that when you do walk through our doors, we can give you the best experience.  If you didn't get your hands on one of our grand opening promo cards at the last farmer's market, you can find them over the next couple of weeks at Sharehouse Coffee and Roasters Coffee (Richland and Pasco locations).  While I don't know the exact date of the Grand Opening yet, I know it's going to be lots of fun, with great pastry deals and giveaways.  So be sure to pick up some cards and keep updated here or on facebook (facebook.com/tspbakery) for a "Let's do this!" date. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment