Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sneak Peak!


Hi friends!  So it's been about two and a half weeks since my last post...you know, the one where I told you we were three weeks out?  Well, in my defense I did warn you that construction deadlines are a little (a lot!) iffy.  It's going to be a few more, unfortunately, but it's been a very exciting week! The space has been transformed before my eyes, and it's becoming the retail bakery and class space that I have been dreaming of.  Cabinets and counter tops have gone in, sinks and stove tops have been set, and inspections are starting next week.  So things are moving fast now.  I was most excited today to get to move the glass pastry case in (I can't wait to fill it up!) until we ran into one little setback...it won't fit through the door.  The worst part? It's only off by 3/8 of an inch! I have some vague memory of my husband suggesting I measure it before it was sitting at the bakery doorstep. Oops.  I'm confident my great team will come up with a solution...hopefully my optimism is rubbing off on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment