Monday, September 23, 2013




Hello from tsp Bakeshop! OK let me just say that I realize one post per year is not a justifiable blog.  I am sorry and determined to post consistently…because I have SO much to tell you!  This has been/currently is the craziest, busiest, most wonderful year for myself and tsp.  I got engaged to and married (just 5 weeks ago!) an incredible guy, who not only doesn't think I’m completely nuts for wanting to open a storefront bakery, but is excited and helping in every way he can (which is any way not involving a rolling pin).

That’s right! For those that haven’t heard the big news, tsp has been working towards a storefront shop in the Tri Cities for some time now, and it’s finally happening.  I just came from checking on the remodel of the new space, which is in West Richland off of Bombing Range road, by Yokes.  Official address is: 4850 Paradise Way, Suite 202.  Today I was told 3 weeks out…3 weeks! Holy smokes! Disclaimer: I've been told many deadlines that didn't exactly pan out…story of construction, I’m told.  However, I’m an optimist and give or take a week, we are definitely getting close. I will keep you updated here (promise!).


I can’t wait to show you all the new shop, to serve you freshly baked pastries, to have you for a “holiday treats” class.  It’s going to be sweet!  

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I check everyday as we drive by to see if you're open yet. :) Excited to see a maybe date! Your neighbors (Italianos) were remodeling for months and months. AND they were moving into a space that had already previously held a pizza shop. So, you're obviously way ahead!

    ReplyDelete